- Men's News ▼
- Men's Blogs ▼
- Men's Skills ▼
- 3-Day Bootcamps
- Free Advanced Masculine Intelligence™ ebook (With On Demand Membership)
- One Night Bootcamps
- 3-Hour Intro to Bootcamps
- On Demand Premium Member Forum
- Get Masculine Intelligence - FREE
- MindOS Live Training
- KWML Live Training
- Get a Men's Coach
- Get Private Consultation With Dr. Paul
- Get Everything We Have
- Become a Coach/Partner
- Men's Tools ▼
- The Men's Forum
- Video Streaming Login
- Men's Psychology Apps
- Test Your Skills Free
- Get Tools Free
- This Week's Teleseminar
- MP Calendar
- Men's Q & A
- Store ▼
- Curriculum Designer
- Catalog ▼
- Video Streaming Courses
- * Deal of the Week *
- Video Previews
- Men's Psychology Online University
- Contact ▼
A-List Single Women
Our Top 5 A-List Single Women represent various looks and national origins, beginning with Mila Kunis. We'll let the pics speak for themselves...
1. Milena "Mila" Kunis ( Ukrainian: born August 14, 1983), is an American actress. Her television work includes the role of Jackie Burkhart on That '70s Show and the voice of Meg Griffin on the animated series Family Guy. She has also played roles in film, such as Rachel Jansen in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Mona Sax in Max Payne and Solara in The Book of Eli.
In 2010, she won the Marcello Mastroianni Award for Best Young Actor or Actress at the 67th Venice International Film Festival for her performance as Lily in Black Swan. She was also nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress and a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role for the same role.
2. Scarlett Johansson (born November 22, 1984) is an American actress and singer. Johansson made her film debut in the 1994 film North and was later nominated for the Independent Spirit Award for Best Female Lead for her performance in 1996's Manny & Lo. Johansson rose to fame with her roles in 1998's The Horse Whisperer and 2001's Ghost World.
She transitioned to adult roles with her performances in Girl with a Pearl Earring and Sofia Coppola's Lost in Translation, for which she won a BAFTA Award, and both films earned her Golden Globe Award nominations in 2003. A role in A Love Song for Bobby Long earned her a third Golden Globe for Best Actress nomination.
Following an appearance in The Island, Johansson garnered a fourth Golden Globe nomination, for Best Supporting Actress, for her role in Woody Allen's Match Point. She also starred in other Allen movies, such as Scoop, with Hugh Jackman and Allen, and Vicky Cristina Barcelona, alongside Javier Bardem, Penélope Cruz and Rebecca Hall. Scarlett Johansson appeared in films such as Christopher Nolan's The Prestige and the summer blockbuster Iron Man 2. A role in the 2010s Broadway revival of Arthur Miller's A View From the Bridge gave her some of her best reviews for her acting, and she received a Tony Award for Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Play.
3. Ashley Greene was born in Jacksonville, Florida, and is the daughter of Michele (née Tatum), who works in insurance, and Joe Greene, a U.S. Marine who now owns his own concrete business. She grew up in Middleburg and Jacksonville, and went to University Christian School before transferring to Wolfson High School when she was in tenth grade. She moved to Los Angeles, California, at the age of 17 to pursue an acting career.Greene has an older brother named Joe, who still resides in Jacksonville with their parents.
Greene is good friends with her Twilight co-stars, particularly Kellan Lutz and Jackson Rathbone whom she knew before filming of the series began. She dated singer Joe Jonas. The two broke up in March 2011.Greene has stated the she grew up watching football and is a Florida Gators fan. She was also seen attending a Green Bay Packers game against the New York Giants with Jonas and Jessica Szohr at Lambeau Field in 2010.
4. Jennifer Joanna Aniston (born February 11, 1969) is an American actress, film director, and producer. She gained worldwide recognition in the 1990s for portraying Rachel Green in the television sitcom Friends, a role which earned her an Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
Aniston has also enjoyed a successful film career, having appeared in several Hollywood productions. She gained critical acclaim for her performances in the independent films She's the One (1996), Office Space (1999), The Good Girl (2002) and Friends with Money (2006). She has had her greatest commercial successes with the films Bruce Almighty (2003), The Break-Up (2006), Marley & Me (2008), He's Just Not That into You and Just Go with It (2011).
5. Anne Jacqueline Hathaway (born November 12, 1982) is an American actress. After several stage roles, she appeared in the 1999 television series Get Real. She played Mia Thermopolis in The Princess Diaries (2001). Over the next three years, Hathaway reprised that role for The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement, and starred in family films, appearing as the title character in Ella Enchanted, both in 2004. Hathaway is also an Emmy winning actress for her voice-over performance in "The Simpsons".
Hathaway had dramatic roles in Havoc and Brokeback Mountain, both in 2005. She starred in The Devil Wears Prada (2006) and in Becoming Jane (2007) as Jane Austen. In 2008, she was acclaimed for her lead role in Rachel Getting Married, for which she won awards and was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress. In 2010, she starred in the box office hits Valentine's Day and Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland, as well as Love and Other Drugs. In 2011, she had a voice role in the animated film Rio. She is scheduled to play Selina Kyle in Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises.
1. :Mila Kunis
2. :Scarlett Johansson
3. :Ashley Greene
4. :Jennifer Aniston
5. :Anne Hathaway